Within the framework of the European Year of Cultural Heritage
In the framework of the European Year of Cultural Heritage, the Library of Catalonia and the National Archive of Catalonia organize the Conference on Sound and Audiovisual Heritage with the aim of promoting the creation of a space of knowledge, discussion and sharing experiences addressed to different professionals and students.
Sound and audiovisual Heritage is a living testimony of society’s cultural inheritance, which has a variety of typologies and characteristics, related to its content, management, supports and funds.
The Conference gives voice to a representative sample of cultural and academic institutions that work day by day with sound and audiovisual collections, on a national and international level. Among this institutions we can find the same organizing institutions and of others GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums).
The Conference, organized between the Library of Catalonia and the National Archive of Catalonia, will take place in both headquarters.
- Thursday, October 25th at Library of Catalonia. Hospital, 56. Barcelona
Morning: from 9:30 to 14 - Afternoon: from 15:30 to 18:15
- Friday, October 26th atNational Archive of Catalonia. Jaume I, 33-51. Sant Cugat del Vallès
Morning: from 9:30 to 14
Through the YouTube channels of both institutions, we will broadcast the conference.
The participation is free, but registration is necessary.
On October 25th at Library of Catalonia and the October 26th at the National Archive of Catalonia
- El futur del patrimoni sonor i audiovisual. Pau Alavedra. Eltemps
- Conclusions de les Jornades
- Free registration at the Conference
- Broadcast live from Library of Catalonia - October 25, 2018
- Broadcast live from National Archive of Catalonia - October 26, 2018
- European Year of the Cultural Heritage
- Program[885 KB]